General Service Technician
- Ability to adhere to Wentworth Automotive Core Values
- A desire to work as part of a team.
- A growth mindset and a willingness to learn.
- Driven to set and achieve challenging goals
- Keep your work area clean and organized
- Strong aptitude for working with computers and new technology
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- 1-2 years of automotive experience in a professional shop or training at an automotive school program at the High School or College level.
Here’s what you’ll be doing as a General Service Technician.
- Digital Vehicle Inspections
- Oil Services
- Tire Services
- Routine Maintenance & Repairs
- Basic Fluid Services
- Learning through our in-house training program.
- This is a full-time position
At Wentworth Automotive we have a Training Program that can be completed in 4-5 years, depending on your prior experience in the Automotive Industry. This program combines online classes with in-house, ongoing training. The best candidate for this program will have either 1-2 years’ experience as an entry-level Technician, or prior Automotive schooling & training in High School or at the College level. The goal is for you to complete this program and become a Master Technician. As a Master Technician you will be one of the top professionals in an industry that is always growing. The Toolbox and base-level Tools will be provided for you to start. After you complete at least one year in our Training Program, the tools will be yours!